School is just a few weeks away (well here in Upstate NY it is… ya’ll down south have already started) and I don’t know about you but school supply shopping was my favorite part! So here’s some great zipper pouches to organize that backpack this year!
2. I Heart My Stuff (see future posts for coordinating lunch bag, coin purse and pencil case!)
5. French Lecon (Perfect if you are taking French!)
At Bikeworldusa we’re not just all about bikes… we’re all about a lot of things! Including hiking and camping equipment… As an aspiring ADK46er (2 down 44 to go) theres a few things I never hit the trail without. Here’s a list to make sure you don’t forget either.
1. Hiking Pack – Like the Vaude Wizard 18+4 in Black
2. Waterbottle – Like the Nalgene 32oz Tritan in Red
3. Mulit-Tool – Like the Gerber Splice Pocket Tool
4. Bug/Tick Repellant – Like the BioUD Repellant
5. Rain Jacket/Poncho – Like the Liberty Mountain Red Vinyl
6. Flashlight – Like the Icon Rogue 2
7. Snacks – Like the Cliff Crunch Bars
8. First Aid Kit – Like the Adventure Medical Kit Series
9. Compass – Like the Ball Compass Key Chain
10. Waterproof Matches – Like the UCO Stormproof Match Kits