In honor of St. Patrick’s Day we wanted to share our favorite green products with you!
1. Green Reflector Set (Set of 4)
2. Polar 24oz Save the Planet
3. Pedro’s Green Tire Lever
4. Poppy Green Bell
5. Tear Drop Mirror with Green Reflector
6. Green Metallic Banana Seat
7. KMC 1/2×1/8 Green Chain
8. 700×28 Kenda Karvs Folding Green Tire
9. Diamondback Icon Grip Green
10. Black Ops BMX Gummy Green 1/2″ Pedal
For more green colored products from BikeWorldUSA visit our website and type “Green” in the search bar!
BikeWorldUSA is gearing up for St. Patricks Day! See what kinds of Lucky Charms you can find at our retail store!
A customer just shared this with us – what do you think? Send us your bike to share with everyone. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- has a light-weight but strong frame
- equipped with narrow, smooth tires to reduce friction
- often used for high speed racing and hill climbing
- most have drop style handlebars allowing riders to bend far forward while riding (although new to the market “upright road bikes” have the normal flat handlebars)
- more expensive than a mountain bike ranging in price from $700 to $10,000
- not designed (or recommended) for off-road terrain
- offer a wide range of gears
BikeWorldUSA wishes you a …
Have you set your New Year’s resolutions yet? Tell us what they are!
Thanks to all our followers for making this happen!
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The new Boeing 787 Dreamliner can carry about 250 passengers. This blog was viewed about 1,200 times in 2012. If it were a Dreamliner, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.